You’re In Safe Hands
We believe that creating memories will hold an even greater value as we gradually emerge from lockdown. We at The Devlin commit to doing so with the utmost safety in mind.
Following the latest information from the government in April 2021, we can confirm that The Devlin will reopen 2nd June 2021. We want to thank you once again for your continued support during this time and we look forward to welcoming back to The Devlin very soon!
We are delighted to confirm that we have completed and received the Government approved Failte Ireland Covid 19 Safety Charter, We want to ensure our Guests that when you are ready to visit, you can do so with confidence and enjoy all of what we do at The Devlin.
Standards outlined in our Safety Program will include reducing guest capacity across all hotel areas and adopting stringent cleaning protocols. Further physical distancing initiatives will include the integration of contactless payment, express check outs and barrier implementation where possible while still remaining true to our core hospitality values.
When we reopen things will be the same but a little different
- We’ve changed small details about your arrival to minimize physical contact with people and public surfaces, while providing a safe and welcoming experience.
- All rooms are super spring cleaned, sanitized and sealed with a lot of love before you arrive to The Devlin.
- We’re upping the cleaning levels and adding extra sparkle to public or frequent contact spaces. Including Reception, The Lobby, Lifts, Entrance, Handrails, Bathrooms, Dining Areas and Seating Areas.
- We’ve taken away all unnecessary touch points. If we don’t need it; it’s gone.
- Measures and markers are popped in place to indicate how close you can get to people. Not too close 😉
- All public spaces will have hand sanitizer stations in place.
You’re in safe hands
- Our staff are trained to follow HSE Guidelines and sanitation procedures.
- We’re super flexible and are offering fully flexible cancellations with no pre payment required (you pay on arrival) up until 3pm on the day before your arrive; applicable on all stays when you book directly with our reservations team or through our website.
- There is a friendly voice at the end of the phone too.
- We will keep you up to date as we all go through this together.
- Extra – stringent room cleaning protocols will be introduced between each guest stay and high frequency cleaning of all public spaces throughout the day.
- Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor to limit crowding in hallways and lifts.
What is the cancellation policy at The Devlin during Covid-19?
Need to cancel? No problem! Please make sure you cancel, at least 24 hours before arrival.
If you haven’t been able to let us know 24 hours in advance, or in the case of a no-show, you’ll be charged for the first night’s accommodation.
We understand that COVID-19 can impact plans, for any cancellations outside the policy, we will offer the value as a credit voucher to use for a future reservation. Cancellations on prepaid or deposit paid reservations, a credit voucher will also be offered to the full value. To arrange the credit note please contact the hotel reservation team directly. email@example.com
How to cancel or amend a reservation?
Booked Direct via Hotel Website / Hotel Reservations Office? Please contact the hotel reservations team directly to confirm the cancellation or amendment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Booked via a 3rd Party Website. i.e. Booking.com or Expedia? Please contact the 3rd Party Website directly to confirm cancellation or amendment.
Be our guest!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to The Devlin to explore all the wonders of this great city. We are doing a little bit of work behind the scenes to lift your spirits and give you the perfect way to reconnect or disconnect with loved ones, celebrate special occasions or simply rest and recharge.
Stay updated with all the happenings by signing up to our newsletter and following us on Instagram.
To read more about Press Up Hospitality, our group openings and response to Covid-19 please go to – https://pressup.ie/happenings/covid-19/
Until then.. stay safe.
The DevlinTeam x