You’re In Safe Hands
We believe that creating memories will hold an even greater value as we gradually emerge from lockdown. We at The Devlin commit to doing so with the utmost safety in mind.
In the coming weeks and months as we look towards re-opening our hospitality experiences, we want to provide guests with an increased level of assurance that when they are ready to travel they can do so with confidence. Our restaurants; Layla’s and Americana, will be open for reservations from June 29th and we are currently taking bookings for room stays from July 23rd 2020, but we will let you know if this changes.
Standards outlined in our Safety Program will include reducing guest capacity across all hotel areas and adopting stringent cleaning protocols. Further physical distancing initiatives will include the integration of contactless payment, express check outs and barrier implementation where possible while still remaining true to our core hospitality values.
Same but a little different
- We’ve changed small details about your arrival to minimize physical contact with people and public surfaces, while providing a safe and welcoming experience.
- All rooms are super spring cleaned, sanitized and sealed with a lot of love before you arrive to The Devlin.
- We’re upping the cleaning levels and adding extra sparkle to public or frequent contact spaces. Including Reception, The Lobby, Lifts, Entrance, Handrails, Bathrooms, Dining Areas and Seating Areas.
- We’ve taken away all unnecessary touch points. If we don’t need it; it’s gone.
- Measures and markers are popped in place to indicate how close you can get to people. Not too close 😉
- All public spaces will have hand sanitizer stations in place.
You’re in safe hands
- Our staff are trained to follow HSE Guidelines and sanitation procedures.
- We’re super flexible and are offering fully flexible cancellations with no pre payment required (you pay on arrival) up until 3pm on the day before your arrive; applicable on all stays when you book directly with our reservations team or through our website.
- There is a friendly voice at the end of the phone too.
- We will keep you up to date as we all go through this together.
- Extra – stringent room cleaning protocols will be introduced between each guest stay and high frequency cleaning of all public spaces throughout the day.
- Room occupancy, to the extent possible, will be distributed evenly per floor to limit crowding in hallways and lifts.
Can we still Eat & Drink?
- Yes, Layla’s Rooftop Restaurant and Americana on the ground floor will be open for bookings from 29th June 2020. You can get in touch with the team here.
- We are reducing the capacity and increasing seat spacing between guests to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- We have always offered a la carte breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner service and will continue to do so, no buffets around here!
- From 29th June, Americana will be open from 8am daily serving coffee and fresh pastries or you can continue to use DIME Coffee Hatch from outside the building.
- Digital menus will be available as well as order and pay at table technology.
Be our guest!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to The Devlin to explore all the wonders of this great city. We are doing a little bit of work behind the scenes to lift your spirits and give you the perfect way to reconnect or disconnect with loved ones, celebrate special occasions or simply rest and recharge.
Until then.. stay safe.
The DevlinTeam x