Dublin Art : Curated by James Earley
Here are some of the key works James recommends checking out while you’re exploring The Devlin:
- A commissioned oil painting by Chloe Early located in Americana Bar.
- An original screen print from seminal op-artist Bridget Riley located at the lobby lift area.
- Artworks by Eva Rothchild, Kathy Prendergast and Dorothy Cross located in Americana Bar and third floor stairwell.
- A gargantuan monochrome painting by Joy Gerrard from her protest series, measuring at 2.5 metres wide. This is the largest artwork within the hotel’s collection and is located on the first floor lift lobby.
- An original neon Tracey Emin piece above reception.